Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Test Pack


Hhhmmmm! It's official. I have my wife AND Curt's wife on me about packing. I've not been completely idle in this regard. I did a test load this morning and road just over 30 miles to try a couple of suspension settings and test the feel of the bike. The picture indicates what the bike looks like loaded. There will be a few minor adjustments to the load, but this is pretty much it. I still need some time with Curt to check out our CB communications, but we should be able to get that done Friday evening or Saturday. Let's ride!

2 comments:

  1. We will enjoy following your trip!!!
    Bob and Jane (will show as Nana)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray! All breathing a sigh of relief here about the passport situation. Looking forward to following your exploits.love, steph

    ReplyDelete